Thursday 31 March 2016

Striking and fielding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing in the right way and hitting the ball not hitting people in the face with the ball.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were catching the ball and successfully not hit anyone in the face with the ball.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to hit a bit harder because I can't make it home in time and I have to keep standing there


To Improve my catching and fielding when the ball come towards me I need to try and catch it because I don't try and catch it sometimes.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounds because I liked striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment