Monday 11 April 2016

Drama

W.A.L.T  present an drama performance


I can... apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.


Think back to your improvisation performances…..
Reflect on these using the two prompts below.


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully.
Improvisation techniques that I would like to use better/ more.
I can make things up on the spot agree to everything. say Yes to what your partner says to keep the conversation Going and keep a normal face listen to my partner.







Try and get the story to make Sense trying not to laugh with the things you say






What did you enjoy most about this unit of learning
I enjoyed playing the game were you have to keep the story going.

What did you find most challenging during this unit of learning?
Speaking in front of others.




No comments:

Post a Comment