Monday 7 September 2015

Use vocabulary

My goal was to use vocabulary                                                                                                                      If you do not know what vocabulary are here is a example vocabulary are kind of like the same meaning Word for a example your writing a story you want to find the same meaning word as want so what you do to find the same meaning word as want search it up.  a good site for this is called thesaurus here we go Some same meaning words as want is need and wish now for my SOLO i think i got to relational because i Could find some words to put in my writing and sometimes i would not have to use a site and i could just Think of it in my head but the thing i need to work on is try find the meaning of the word and not ask the Teacher so much so that is my next step here is a link below of Thesaurus http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/want?s=t



No comments:

Post a Comment